Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day #9

The dishes isn't going so well.. but I'm trying. It's better but it isn't perfect.

The fabric no buy? UNREAL. I've never *wanted* so much fabric in my life! What is WRONG with me? I have tons and tons and tons of fabric.
But its not enough.
Would it ever be enough?
My name is Sarah and I am a fabric whore.
One of the things I did while cleaning out my sewing area was find a box of UFO's. A quilt that needs finishing. ( Flannel and batting/fleece, then " quilting " it ). A pair of pants that I made for my friend's 2 year old. That two year old is now 4 and her mother and I haven't spoken in months. A dress I made for Mila when she was 6 months old. ( Though, honestly, it might fit now. ) Pants for Mila. Pants for Robby.


Here is UFO #1 now FO :



No comments: