Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HERE YOU GO!

My dearest, darling, Sophia, I have not been a good daughter in law.. I have not posted an update EVEN ONCE! So, here you go, and I sincerely apologize for being so delinquent.

Except that blogger is misbehaving, and will not allow me to add pictures. I will try again in the morning!

( But all is well and good. Tomorrow we go to the beach, the divorce has been worked upon, and the children are behaving admirably. Robby is doing quite well with Grandma & Grandpa, and has only irritated them slightly. Mila had a week of eating very crappily but now seems to be on the upswing, thank goodness! She's awfully fussy too, and has become a drool faucet. I am led to believe that this is teething, and have picked her up some teething remedies. She got two tablets tonight and crashed hard - no more tears, nothing! Whoohoo! Hopefully this will bring about another great week of eating and all that good stuff. Did I mention we are going to the BEACH!? )

1 comment:

Jarene's Baby Diary said...

Hi Sarah, my name is Sally. My baby daughter, Jarene has similar conditions as Mila. Dysphagia and serious GERD since birth. She is now corrected age 7 weeks old (calendar age is 3 months old). She is now on Domperidone to speed up gastric emptying, Omniprozol to protect her oeosophagus and throat from acid reflux and she takes Enfalac AR formula via continuous tube feeding. We would so like to get in touch with you to share experiences to see if there's anything that can help our children.

My email is sally.hong@natornyworld.com
HP: +65 97654591
I will be getting a skpe account soon. Looking forward to hear from you.