Thursday, June 7, 2007

Back From Calgary

Well, I have to say that the highlight of our trip was the zoo. It was warm but not too incredibly hot, and there was a nice cool breeze. Robby really was an angel for all that he's three years old, and Mila slept very comfortably in the sling the ENTIRE time. I like it when that happens. Robby i still talking about the monkeys, while Alex seems to have a hippo thing. Me, I liked the lions.

And we all stared at the giraffes.

Going to the US consulate was an adventure in and of itself. We got there at 8:30, got into the line at 8:40, went up at 9:00, and were home by 10. That's amazing baby! We even got the forms to make Mila a US citizen. Robby's passport should arrive in a few weeks. My naturalization papers, well, lets just say I think the lawyer is a moron. It just needed ME to sign it and send it to the US... I'm not APPLYING for a naturalization paper, I'm applying for a replacement. So, in other words, had we not ALSO been going for Robbys passport, we woulda been out a whole bunch of money for gas / hotel / food / etc.



No comments: