Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Carriers










Here is our new carrier with Robby in it. I'm telling you... I could barely feel his weight! I can totally see this being used with HIM for a bit if he gets tired! Considering I'm only 5 weeks past c section, this position should not be comfortable but let me tell you it is!!!! Next up... BOTH !!! Mila is in the demo carrier in the front while I wear Robby in the back in my carrier. The demo carrier is a tie carrier while MY carrier has buckles. Honestly... it was sooo comfortable. Heavy because I'm carrying close to 40 lbs but in no way shape or form did the carriers pinch or bind.. and they certainly did not restrict movement!!



As you can see, mila does NOT mind being all squished in there! I"m holding her only because I want to, not because I have to. And yes, I know how tired I look!





Isn't it pretty???

No comments: