Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All is Well

All is well here at Casa De Kagan! Mila and I went to be checked out at the doctors yesterday. I only gave in to going to the doctors because Mila wasn't nursing very well and seemed a little on the quiet side. The doctor listened to her and said she seemed fine, but swabbed her for RSV anyway because she is so little.


I, on the other hand, have pnuemonia. Oops. No wonder it hurts to breathe! I'm on antibiotics ( again ) and will recover, I'ms ure. I really just want to take a decongestant and cough suppressant but apparently I'm not allowed. Just the antibiotic for me. Needless to say, I am so grateful to my MIL who has now taken Robby for a second day ina row.


Here is a picture of Mila in one of the new carriers. This is actual a demo carrier, but I didn't yet recieve the pictures of her in the sling or her own personal carrier.


No comments: