Mila is doing fantastic! I had a moment of " oh wow " when the nurse weighed her... She's gained a WHOLE pound in just two weeks!! I'm so thrilled its disgusting! She's certainly eating more, too. So far today : three smarties, a hot dog, a piece of cheese, just slightly under 200 mls of formula, and 1/4 of a mini bagel.
Is this enough to live on? No. Its not. But its a GREAT start.
She still gets 400 mls overnight which is half her calories. But 1 pound in 2 weeks is just fantastic. FANTASTIC.
Robby is pushing his limits these days. PUSH PUSH PUSH. Some days I wonder how he survives!
In other news :
- DeeDee peed in the bed again after a traumatic day. I am *not* pleased. I was very cold last night.
- My etsy shop www.colordynamic.etsy.com is up and running. There have already been TWO sales! Check my blog www.colordynamic.blogspot.com for projects that are on-going.... but please.. no comments!
- Michael flies in from Israel tomorrow. Please pray for a safe and easy flight home, and that he doesn't change his mind before the plane takes off.
- Mila has three upcoming appointments : pediatrician sometime this week, feeding clinic & allergiest next week. Hopefully we'll get some great ideas about whats going on inside her.
- Our January trip is booked and we are very very excited.
Not much else to report!