Thursday, March 27, 2008

EATING!

I have the most adorable video of Mila farting the couch, but you'll just have to wait till tomorrow for that one.

I have big news.

Mila ate today for the first time since months before the surgery. She had all but a single bit of babyfood today. I am so excited that *I* would like to pee in my pants! She ATE! Right in time for a ped visit tomorrow, but what the heck, I'll take it! She also had a bite of broccoli ( ever see the shoeshiners? Try that on a tongue! ) and two bites of egg. As soon as I'm sure that the egg hasn't bothered her, I'll be giving her scrambled eggs or bits of omelet. She swallowed it. ( I think. I didn't find it yet on the floor, but I haven't swept tonight since early this afternoon ).

Robby is such a camera ham. He growls and grumps and I have to bribe him for a smile. Often enough, I have pictures of his hands before I have pictures of his face. My new camera is faster, but it won't focus on his hand :-(

Alex continues to have a terribly slow month at work, and missed any bonus. I'm sure he's very very disappointed, so I hope the trip in may is EXTREMELY worth while. We are doing OK, but I would hate to have to go look for a job and actually go back to work. Before I would consider doing that, I'd see if I could take one child in for daycare. I just really, really really dn't want M in daycare at this point.

Despite the weather having been lovely for the whole week, we had flurries and expect snow tonight. I will be so sad if the world is white tomorrow when I wake up. We have places to go and people to see, so I really, really, REALLY don't want to have to drive in the snow and put on snow suits and such.

M has learned to get into the cabinets, to turn the TV and the new XBox 360 on and off.

And I sucked at my routines today. :-( HOpefully I will be more motivated tomorrow.