Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Oh Baby!!


The lake ROCKED! Of course, we didn't know about the toxic spill from two years back until we were OUT of the lake, but honestly, we are all just fine. There was lots of plant life and snails in the water, so I don't imagine it could be terribly toxic right now. Besides, there were LOTS of people in the water for a long long time, and they'd been in for several weeks now. I hope.


Robby was the star of the party!!! He was super polite, very sweet, and totally not demanding. Everyone was having fun with him, which mean relaxation for me! There was a giant trampoline, which he loved. Its amazing how fast he caught on to the jumping up and down!!! Bounce, bounce bounce. There were a few close calls : Robby cannot do a flip ( yet ) and he isn't quite sure where the edge of the trampoline is when he's really excited. There were lots of people willing to bounce with him. First, Dr. Levy and another girl bounced with him. Then I bounced with him. Then Dawn bounced with him. Then Yanis came and bounced with him. He was pretty bouncy.


There was a seadoo. With a raft. And Robby helped to blow up the raft, as you can see by the
pictures. He was so serious about it! Up, down, up down. Sadly enough, though, he's pretty little and the tube raft was HUUUUGE! After about 5 minutes, I took over for him. That upset him GREATLY. He is a BIG BOY, doncha know, and how DARE I try to help him out!!! Mr. Independant! ( So, big boy, why can't ya wipe your own tush? Don't give me that " my arms are too short crap "... Grow up! ) (( just kidding ))


Robby was also enamored with the seadoo dock. He'd crank it up out of the water, and then lower it back down. Up, down, up down, up down. Even though the water was less than waist high, and certainly not over his head, we made him keep his life jacket on while he was playing. Up, down, up down, up down.


Mila-shka did awsome while we were there too. Unfortunetly, there was a bit of miscommunication in the morning. I thought Alex had given her the Zantac, and he thought I'd given it to her. The end result? No morning dose of Zantac. It was a good trial though. I'm betting a dollar to disney that she has both reflux AND mspi.


And oh, the saga of the missing formula! I called three safeways today. Nothing. The fourth had four cans, all of which I bought, to a tune of 68$ since it was 10% off today. Then I called the peds office to tell them the Nutramigen was helping, and the nurse offered me another three cans, free of charge. Ding Ding Ding! Jackpot! And then, to top it all of, Raelynn called and said she had some 5$ off coupons, would I like them? YES!

She's been so happy that I am in a super good mood. She's smiley and giggly, and I know you'd like pictures. But I don't have any. I will, eventually, find the camera charger. I hope.


But you can have a picture of the Mei Tai I made for her.


No comments: