Monday, March 19, 2007

Pictures



I am feeling better now. Some advil brought the fever / headache down, and it never came back.. Several LARGE cups of coffee brought me out of the fog and back to reality, and all in all, I feel practically semi human again.


Mila had another good awake period this morning - She didn't particularly WANT to be awake, but I did manage to keep her up for a few hours. She napped for a while, then I nursed her and attempted to keep her up again ... No such luck! Instead, I laid down with her for an almost nap while Robby took quiet time.... or while he attempted quiet time and failed, making a giant mess of his room. I have to figure out a better method of organizing his room.


Robby has been working hard on his writing. Here are two pictures of him doing his " work ".

No comments: