Monday, October 27, 2008

WHOA!

It's been quite the day!

This morning, I got a call from the GI office that they'd like to push her MicKey Button date up to NEXT WEDNESDAY! WHOOOHOO! I'm soo happy!

I had to call Alex and make sure, then call the GI office back.

Okay... so then I call the pediatrician because he wanted to see Mila before her surgery. He wasn't available so I left a message.

Then I got a call from the GI's office again for them to give me our arrival time ( 7:00am ). I remember to ask about anesthesia, and the GI nurse said it wasn't written in but we'd better check, she'd call me back.

THEN the home health nurse called, and I explained it all to her. She booked us in for HER on Friday at 3:00.

Two minutes later, Home Nutrition Support called! They want to see us too! That appointment is November 17 at 9:00am.

Not five minutes after that, the GI office called again to say Anesthesia would call us for a PreOp consult.

Phone call after Phone call after PHONE CALL!

Upcoming Appointments:

Friday the 31 - Home nurse
November 3rd or 4th - PreOp for Mila / Visit With Ped
November 5th - MicKey for Mila, Thoughts for MIL
November 12th - OB for Cletus the Fetus
November 17th - Home Nutrition for Mila

In other news : October was a decent month for the gallery. HOORAY! Mila's weight is down a teensy bit but we aren't concerned in the slightest because this is very normal. I'm still taking 2-3 Zofran a day to combat the nausea that has only progressed to vomiting a few times. Robby is being a red dragon with gold wings for Halloween. I don't know what Mila will be yet ( I'm thinking a pink unicorn or a fat pumpkin... or I may leave her with my MIL and just take Robby ).

Alex leaves Wednesday to NY. BIG BIG prayers that this is a good trip!

My parents are off to a Bar Mitzvah the same weekend. Have a good flight!

The baby dress is done but not in time for baby! My customer's baby seems to be arriving EARLY!

There really isn't too much else going on!

No comments: