Sunday, July 20, 2008


Sometimes the beauty of the moment is just the look in her eyes... she is just a baby, but yet the pain she's been through has weathered her. And strengthened her. Yes, in many ways, her body is weaker, but her determination, her personality is stronger. Mila goes goes goes until she just falls down and cannot get up again. I am still trying to figure out how to teach her self limitation....

( And sorry about the slight under exposedness of this photo, she was too close for flash! )



Robby is such a daredevil at the park.... He wouldn't listen to me when I said I wanted pictures of him going DOWN the slides... he kept wanting to climb up. I did finally get one of him going down... He is SO BIG! And so strong and handsome for his age. I'm a little biased...














Mila adores Robby and follows him around much like a little puppy dog. She cried when Robby made it to the top of this wooden bridge and she was still at the bottom. I lifted her up and he held her going down a nearby slide. Moments like that are priceless.... and I was too busy catching them to take a picture of them going down!

1 comment:

RissaRoo said...

beautiful photos, beautiful children! I love the photo of Mila. I think you are right...kiddos who go through so much pain tend to grow up with such strong personalities. They also have so much compassion for others, I remember my boy as a toddler crying when other kids cried, or going over to offer them his pacifier and a hug.