Friday, May 2, 2008

All is Well

All is very well here in Calgary. The trip was uneventful right up until I told Robby " Two more turns! " and he promptly puked all over himself. I don't know whether or not it was carsickness or excitement, but it was gross and I had to pull over within sight of Chrystil's house.

We are very much enjoying the mommy time although there has yet to be any sewing. Shortly, we are on our way to Costco where I will attempt not to spend any money ( ahahahah, actually, I am planning on buying a few things... ) and then to Timmies and other general funny business.

Much love and good luck to Alex in NY, to my FIL, Boris, at his new job, and everlasting love and affection to my parents, my MIL, and my Boolas. :-)

I hope to update later with pictures!

No comments: