Sunday, April 6, 2008

Trying to Catch Up



















Its snowing again. I'm sure you can all understand how badly I hate this. I want the snow to stop, and its very very hard to want to do ANYTHING with it snowing. Especially with said snow in April.





Before I go any farther, I want to extend my deepest sympathies to my mother and her family, who have suffered a painful loss this week. On April 4, I learned that my great aunt Rose had passed at the Daughters Of Israel. While my memories of my aunt are mostly of a very old lady in a dark apartment, I know that that is not the whole of her. I well remember packages of clothes sent to us, including my long term favorite hunter green sweater with black blanket trim. It came with a pair of velvet pants that I adored. I was very very sad when the black trim came off that sweater, though, I kid you not, I am nearly 100% sure that I still have it. I recieved it for my birthday THIRTEEN YEARS AGO. Aunt Rose always made sure that what she sent would fit the whole year, if not longer.





Mila is tube free at the moment. After nap yesterday, I walked in to find her tube out of her nose and the tape nearly off of her face. We've left it out to trial her abilities to eat on her own.





Results :


Intake yesterday after removal - 210 of 440 mls


Intake today prior to reinsertion - 20 mls of 170


Total : - 230 of 610 mls ( 37%)





FAILED





Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: