Friday, March 16, 2007

Sick Day



Last night was not an easy one! Robby has had a cold for a few days but last night he began to complain that his ear hurt. Then he began to cough extremely hard and sounded very wet and congested. And he kept waking up during the night. I dosed him with a mega dose of
Triaminic Nightime Cough & Cold, which helped him sleep till this morning.... But Alex has him at the doctor's as we speak. I hope that we can keep Robby & Mila seperated long enough for him to recover without infecting her.

Mila had a reasonable night. We went to bed at close to 1:30, and she got up at 3:30, 5:45, 7:45, and 9:30 for the morning. She only had one very wet diaper over night, so I'm expecting several poo's and wet diapers today. She's eating well ( oh boy can she eat!!! ) and isn't showing any signs of catching Robby's cold. Her sticky eye is still a little sticky.

Mila did have a bath last night. Her baby bathtub is still dripping from the bottom so I am going to glue the plug in and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, we'll have to replace the stupid tub! I really like how this one keeps her upright, but I won't buy another one like it because of the leak. We ruined one of the bathmats when we didn't realize the tub leaked all over it and it was so soaked that it got moldy before it dried.... And of course, we don't have our own dryer to stick it in... and every time I went upstairs to check, the washer and dryer were in use!!!

Here are a few pictures of Mila's FIRST bath. I didn't take any last night but I will try to take pictures of her & Robby today.

No comments: